قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّـهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ - الأنعام: ١٦٢

Monday, December 14, 2009

It doesn't always work the way we want

Al Salam 3alikom w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh

It doesn't always work the way we want!

When I was a little kid, I was willing to be a doctor. It was my dream that I kept practicing every day. Whenever someone gets hurt, I go clean his wound and give him a bandage. I even had my own aids bag.

I was so much like the “little doctor” in the house.

In 1st secondary I suddenly decided to switch roads. I chose to enter the Math section, and was willing to join the faculty of Engineering.

But things don't always work the way we want. I ended up in FCIS!

و عسى أن تكرهوا شيئًا و هو خير لكم و عسى أن تحبوا شيئًا و هو شر لكم و الله يعلم و أنتم لا تعلمون

Really "و الله يعلم و أنتم لا تعلمون"

I had the chance to know AMAZING friends there, I was doing well in my study. And if anyone asked me now...entering FCIS is the best thing that happened to me ever since.

I just love it. I know for a fact that I'm not the best, and I'm not even near there. But I'm learning and will keep learning forever insha'Allah.

Those were 2 things in my life that didn't work the way I want. But since ALLAH knows what's best for me, they happened. I'm glad they happened, and I'm happy where I am now.

These are not the most significant, nor the most important. They are not the ONLY 2 things that didn't work the way I wanted. But they give the meaning.

"و الله يعلم و أنتم لا تعلمون"

And give the feeling of acceptance & satisfaction.

May Allah always lead us to what's right...Ameen.

2 comments:

  1. حلوة اوى على فكرة
    بس ساعات الواحد بينسى قد ايه ربنا اختار له الخير قبل كده .. ويقعد يفكر فى اللى هو عايزه وما اتحققش :D
    ربنا يهدينا .. بجد الواحد المفروض يفتكر دايما ان
    " والله يعلم وانتم لا تعلمون"

    ReplyDelete
  2. was searching for what engineering really means to tell you that you've lost nothing. that you are still the little doctor in the house (fake one of course :P
    and that engineering is not about entering the faculty of engineering...it's more of a way to live your life!

    Anyways, I realized it's not important
    even if you weren't meant to be any of those things and you ended up in FCIS and that was it.

    I sooooooo agree with what you have just said, and on personal experience, though faith should be enough :)

    love ya little sis :) and my Allah guides you to what HE pleases..Ameen

    ReplyDelete